<body>
Thursday, May 08, 2008

Colossians 1:9-14

F-Forsaking
A-All
I-I
T-Take
H-Him

I wanna giv testimony to God!

Last week when i came back from Thailand, nothing seems to go right. My working schedule doesnt allow me to go CG, UDMM and service, i spoilt my camera and most desperating of all, i had a really lousy hair cut which i dont know how to face the ppl.....:(

Jus as i was asking God why he allow all these things happened. I read bout tis book which mentions the difference between being pruned and disciplined by God. Being disciplined is when we do something wrong, God uses the circumstances to correct us. But pruning is when we're doin right, God uses circumstances to mold us, so tat we're able to overcome the testing and grow from one milestone to the next one. The failure to recognise the difference can make us very frustrating in walking right with. I always thought tat God would always allow things happen bcos i had not doing well and he wants to correct me. But after i read this book, it really make sense to me that the situation tat i'm goin through is a pruning process to be stronger and stronger in my walk with God. It's not tat He's punishing me, but as i choose to put my faith in Him i learnt tat trusting in God is not only by saying and purely believing. but to uphold all our problems to Him and allow Him to comfort us. And true enough, this week i experiece His blessing le:)

Actually last week i already received the good news from my manager tat i would be officially transfered to Operating Theatre as i had requested before i went Thailand. I really thx God for tis promt response.
And as i started my first day in OT on Mon day, I get to know my schedule which is super good. I will be off on every Sunday, including public holiday also, and my every Fri is morning shift, which means i can attend service and CG every wk now! Not only tat, i would also received OT allowance every month as part of my salary, which means i would draw a better pay every month, really praised the Lord! And the most important of all, i really like the environment of OT, although some of my collegues find it stressful, which i agrees also, but still i jus like it. It's the first time i experience what it is like to be enjoy in ur work, I Really Really wan to thank God tat He is a God who's just, and would give us the things tat is best for us

Therefore brother and sisters, do not lost heart for God, when we acknowledge Him, he would show us a better which i cant even imagine:)

Prov 16:9- In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps


���} th love we shared
12:38 AM